- What's your photography style?
- My style is a blend of editorial and journalistic with just a dash of traditional portraiture sprinkled in.
- My goal is always to capture the beauty of your day in a truthful way.
- I'm constantly searching for the best light and backdrops and looking for a natural way to get you there.
- How much do you charge?
- My wedding collections start at $2995.
- A la carte portrait sessions are $195.
- Boudoir sessions include a makeover for $245.
- I'm not a model, how are you going to get good photos of me?
- If we're being totally honest, I've photographed models and I really prefer real people just being themselves.
- My driving purpose is to find the truth and beauty in each relationship. If I accomplish that, then I'd say its a win, wouldn't you?
- How many pictures will I get?
- Depending on how many hours you have me there on your wedding day, you can expect between 500 and 750 images.
- Portrait sessions are typically around 75.
- Boudoir sessions are often about 50.
- Do we get the digital images?
- Wedding Collections include a USB drive with either watermarked images for sharing online or high resolution for printing.
- For all other sessions, digital images may be purchased after your review of the images.
- Will you edit all of the photos?
- Yes, all of the photos will be corrected for color, exposure and contrast.
- Also, any images that go into your album or that you order as artwork will be completely retouched for blemishes, double chins (nobody needs to see that) and get a little extra dose of magic.
- Do you have a second shooter during weddings?
- Yes, I always have a second photographer with me at weddings.
- They use the same high quality professional equipment as me and are also there to give me a hand with lighting and reflecting when I need it.
- Speaking of equipment, what do you use and do you shoot in raw?
- I use a Nikon D3s and D800 with professional lenses such as the f/2.8 70-200mm, f/1.4 85mm, f/2.8 105mm macro, f/1.4 50mm, f/2.8 28-75mm and my favorite little fun guy is the lensbaby edge 80.
- I use Nikon SB-800 flashes and at the risk of making enemies, I will admit that I do all of my editing on a Windows machine.
- And yes, of course I shoot in raw. This allows me to have more flexibility in editing but no, you will not get the raw images. I will only deliver beautiful jpegs to you!
- Do I need a deposit?
- Yes, a non-refundable $1000 deposit is required to secure your wedding date and the remaining balance is due a month before your wedding.
- I prefer cash or check but I'm happy to accept a credit card if that works best for you!
- For all other portriat sessions, the session fee is all that is required to reserve the time.
- How far in advance should I book my wedding and what do I need to do?
- Each date is booked on a first come, first serve basis. So the short answer is, book as soon as you have your venue and date secured.
- Saturdays in July, August and September may be booked a year out or more, but there are always a few random dates that are available even a couple of months before.
- Do you offer albums?
- Oh yah! I include a wedding album with every wedding collection.
- Your album will be custom designed just for you and ready for proofing the first time you see your images.
Have another question I haven't answered? Please feel free to email me!
March 14, 2018
"After the ceremony we went down to the beach and took a stroll under the pier. The concrete pillars made for some pretty sweet visuals. And then they entered the reception through a sword arch, it was pretty awesome. After some hilarious speeches and hardcore party rocking they exited through sparklers on the beach and Aaron was tossed into the sea!"
See the whole shoot!
February 13, 2018
"So... this was a WOW wedding. Seriously, do you see that over the top ..."
July 31, 2017
"I love smaller weddings like this, because you really focus in on the ..."